How to Ship a Motorcycle
Shopping for a motorcycle online offers you the convenience of searching from the comfort of your home and a much broader selection. It also often creates a situation that calls for the motorcycle of your choosing to have to be shipped to you from another state, which is exciting and scary at the same time.
We've done a decent amount of homework to help you figure out what you should consider when shipping a motorcycle and how much you can expect to pay. We've even joined forces with Motorcycle Shippers to offer our buyers and sellers a reliable way to ship motorcycles across the United States.
Questions to ask a motorcycle shipper (shipping company):
- How much do you charge to ship a motorcycle from point A to point B?
- Do you have experience in transporting motorcycles?
- Do you have the necessary equipment to secure the motorcycle while it is being transported?
- Do you provide insurance for the items you ship? What and how much does it cover?
- How long will it take for the motorcycle to be delivered? Will I be notified when the motorcycle is close to the drop-off location?
- How would I schedule the pick-up?
Below are the shipping options we recommend our sellers consider:
ChopperExchange is being compensated by one or more of the parties mentioned or linked to on this page.